Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Tiny Toadstool Pegs

Pin It


More fun with tiny pegs! I made a Portable Peg Family  with these
same size pegs in an earlier post.
They seem to have inspired me!
So one of my favorite things to make tiny, in almost any medium
is little toadstools.
Look how cute they are!
So these are pretty self explanatory.
1.Go buy some tiny wooden pegs.
2.Using acrylic paint, paint the top rounded part, red, or brown.
3.Add polka dots by dipping the end of the paintbrush in white paint, and dabbing 
onto the top.
So cute. Now I just have to figure out what to do with them.
Suggestions are welcome!


-Corinne


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I like your mushrooms - I would try them ... but I never saw those pegs in Germany ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I had never seen pegs so small when I came across these, but any size of peg, or even a drawer pull, could work with this. Many size options! I hope you come across something so you can try it!

      Delete
  2. I would drill 9 holes in a flat block of wood and use them as pieces for noughts and crosses.

    ReplyDelete